Bliss Bedding is manufactured using premium quality, dust extracted rape straw from UK suppliers. Every possible effort is made to ensure that every bale of Bliss Bedding meets high standards of quality control, inspecting and testing the straw we use at every stage of manufacture.
Bliss bedding key features
- Dust Extracted
- Added Bittering Agent to prevent consumption
- Treated with Trus-STEED stable guard
- Made from UK straw, supporting British farmers
- Finely chopped to ensure optimum comfort and maximum absorption
- Added essential oils help to relieve horses of the symptoms of common ailments
- Environmentally Friendly- Bliss Bedding biodegrades in approximately six months and so you can spread your muckheap back over your land. We package Bliss Eucalyptus and Bliss Citronella in biodegradable packaging and Bliss Basic is packaged in recyclable plastic.
- Bale net weight approximately 20kg