Gourmet Mediterranean Olive Firewood
The Olive tree, native to the middle east, was introduced into the Iberian peninsula by the Greeks and Phoenicians who planted it in their colonies. It went on to become a mainstay of their diet alongside cereals and vines.
- The Olive firewood box is perfect for BBQs and Grills, producing a specialMediterranean flavour (Spnish aromas)
- It is easy to light and requires no extra firelighters
- The Olive firewood box flames for 40-50 minutes (you can try flame grilling during this time) or simply wait for the flames to die and simply BBQ over the hot embers.
- The hot embers last up to 90 minutes.
- Wood from environmental conservation.
- Special combination of olive firewood and a minimal amount of pine chips.
- Brilliant for cooking vegetables, fish and meat.
- Special product for its composition of different vegetable origins with easy kindling